1502 Digital Sportsman Cabinet Style Incubator
The No. 1502 SPORTSMAN Incubator has an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of temperature and humidity. An onboard computer monitors the system and the environment every second. Electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators, and a standard easy view door highlight a number of new features.
The No. 1502 SPORTSMAN is a complete incubator and hatcher. It has 3 automatic turning racks and a hatching tray in the bottom. You can set eggs weekly using one tray at a time while hatching your oldest eggs simultaneously.
Capacity when using plastic egg trays (sold separately): 1368 quail eggs, 354 pheasant eggs, 270 chicken eggs, 198 turkey or duck eggs, and 36-45 larger eggs such as goose, peafowl, and emu. Actual capacity depends on egg size.
Hatching capacity is limited to the hatching drawer, which is approximately 72 medium size or 250 quail size eggs at a time.
* 1 Digital Command Center thermostat
* 3 turning racks (plastic egg trays shown, sold separately)
* 1 plastic hatching tray (no cover)
* 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
* 1 Instruction Booklet.
Specs / Other Details:
* Additional hatching trays are sold separately - capacity is 6 trays total / 2 per shelf
* Dimensions: 30 1/4" front to back, 15 3/4" wide, 31 3/4" tall
* 110 Volt AC 225 watts
* GQF Registered Incubators enjoy a 1-year limited manufacturers warranty.