GQF 1550 Digital Hatcher
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and can take 1-4 weeks to arrive.
The 1550 Digital Hatcher is designed to allow for the best hatching conditions. Unlike incubators, hatchers run at a slightly different temperature and humidity, making for optimum hatching conditions. This hatcher can be used to incubate eggs, but hand turning the eggs is necessary. The 1550 Hatcher has an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display for viewing temperature and humidity. The onboard computer continually monitors the system and environment to keep you updated at all times. This hatcher is easy to use with audio and visual indicators. The hatcher’s construction allows for adequate ventilation as well as making the unit quieter and easy to clean.
Total capacity is approximately 1250 Quail eggs or 360 Chicken Eggs.
* #3258 Digital Command Center
* 1 Wafer Thermostat
* 5 hatching trays (4 metal, and 1 black plastic)
* 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
* 4 hatching tray covers
* Instruction booklet
* Dimensions: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
* Constructed from High Strength Plastic Board with a metal cabinet.
* Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degree F (depending on room temperature)
* 110-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts. TUV Listed
* Can be matched with up to 3-1500 Incubators