As responsible chicken parents, sometimes we have to sneak healthy vitamins into delicious food so that we know our flock is getting the nutritional boost it needs. Cluck Yea™ does just that, with a combination of ingredients that your flock can’t get enough of, like mealworms and sunflower seeds, while those that take a little convincing, like calendula and alfalfa.
* Bug proteins, seeds, earthy greens and grains like alfalfa, dried mealworms, calendula, and kelp meal help strengthen bones and muscles and ease digestion
* Less appetizing nutritional ingredients, like calendula and kelp meal, are mixed right into the pellets to ensure they don’t get picked out
* A mix of sizes offers easy-to-eat bits for chicks and pullets, as well as larger snacks for older, more mature birds
* The natural, healthy ingredients are safe for handling, so reach in, scoop out a handful and sprinkle it on the ground to encourage natural foraging
* This Treats for Chickens product is proudly mixed and made in the USA*
* Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Directions: Best when used within 90 days of opening package. Be sure chicks under two weeks of age have access to grit so they can properly digest their food. Store in a cool, dry location and avoid extreme heat and direct sunlight. Do not expose to moisture. Not intended for medical use. Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children.
*Note: Dried mealworms are a product of China. It’s simply the only way to get ‘em!