Cluck'n Sea Kelp
Cluck'n Sea Kelp™ is the easiest way to give your flock a big nutritional boost. With a long list of minerals and vitamins, you can expect beautiful golden-orange yolks, glossy plumage, improved bone development, reduced coccidiosis outbreaks, increased weight gain and easier digestion.
* The simple formula, 1/4 cup per 11 lbs of regular feed, make it an easy addition to your mealtime routine
* Kelp meal granules can be fed to baby chicks as soon as they hatch
* Minerals include calcium, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, sulfur, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, selenium
* Vitamins include A, B1, B6, (NIACIN), B12, D, E, and K, while kelp provides 21 amino acids to include lysine, histidine and proline
* This Treats for Chickens product is proudly mixed and made in the USA*
* Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Directions: Add 1/4 cup of Cluck'n Sea Kelp™ per 11 lbs of your flock’s regular feed. As an extra treat, add one teaspoon to two spoonfuls of plain yogurt and serve. Best when used within 90 days of opening package. Be sure chicks under two weeks of age have access to grit so they can properly digest their food. Store in a cool, dry location and avoid extreme heat and direct sunlight. Do not expose to moisture. Not intended for medical use. Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children.
*Note: The sea kelp itself comes from the icy cold waters of Canada.