Durvet Probiotics Daily
Probiotics are important for maintaining a healthy gut flora for optimal digestion. This blend of avian-specific probiotics, vitamins, and electrolytes help your birds maintain optimal condition for show-winning results, peak egg production, and high viability for broiler breeds.
* Add 1 scoop (1-gram) into 1 gallon of drinking water.
* 100-gram container makes 100 gallons.
* Contains live naturally occurring microorganisms.
* For use in all poultry types including chickens, ducks, geese, guineas, turkeys, quail and more!
* Can be used with other Durvet poultry products.
Ingredients: Dextrose, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Silicon Dioxide, d-Activated Animal Sterol (Vitamin D3), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried L. plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried L. casei Fermentation Product and Thiamine Hydrochloride.
Guaranteed Analysis: Potassium 30 mg, Vitamin A 22,500 IU, Vitamin D3 2,500 IU, Vitamin E 5 IU, Vitamin K 1.1 mg, Thiamine 1.0 mg, Riboflavin 1.2 mg, Pantothenate Acid* 10.0 mg, Niacin 25.0 mg, Lactic Acid Bacteria (Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. casei) 8.5 million CFU (Colony Forming Units).