The Brinsea Octagon 20 Eco Incubator with Autoturn Cradle is a good choice for customers who are cost-conscious and looking for a reliable, accurate incubator. The incubator cabinet is made of high-quality ABS plastic for strength and ease of cleaning. The base is foam filled to provide insulation. The clear top allows good visibility. Temperature control is done with highly precise and accurate electronic controller. There is no automatic humidity control for this incubator, but humidity is provided manually by adding water to 2 reservoirs located in the base. The fresh air slider vent and circulating fan help ensure an even temperature and humidity throughout the incubator. The autoturn cradle takes over your task of hand-turning by automatically turning hourly. The removable egg tray has dividers that allow the user to maximize the number of eggs set and accommodates different egg sizes.
* Simple and accurate proportional band electronic temperature control
* Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F with easy tamper-proof adjustment
* Flashing temperature indicator and conventional but accurate liquid in glass thermometer
* Fan assisted air circulation proof adjustment
* Good visibility of the eggs
* Tough and hygienic cabinet measures 16" x 12" x 11" and weighs just 8 pounds overall.
* Cradle measures 16" L by 7" H x 4" W and weighs 2 pounds.
* Insulated for low energy use and optimal temperature distribution